Oliver Kellogg brings us a new version of his obfuscada.pl script.
You can download the script here.
And here’s a little infomercial on what exactly this script does:
obfuscada.pl helps create an obfuscated copy of an entire set of Ada source files, useful for submitting public compiler bug reports on NDA or proprietary code.
There are a few other Ada related tools on the website, such as:
- ada2idl.pl helps translate existing Ada types to CORBA IDL
- adareps2c.pl converts Ada record types with representation clauses to equivalent C structs with bit length indications
- withlist.pl prints all withed units of an Ada unit, including indirectly withed units
- UniLexer.pm lexer for Pascal-family (Delphi/Eiffel/Ada) and C-family (Java/PHP/etc) languages
- indentada.pl reindenter for Ada, requires UniLexer.pm