- BZip2 method added for decompression
- Added Zip.Traverse_verbose
- Added an UnZip.Extract to extract all files, using a Zip_Info
variable (allows any stream, not only file, for archive)
- Some more run-time library performance bottlenecks removed (less spectacular than for v.35)
- Some improvements around ReZip, which now includes the BZip2
Here’s a link to the full release announcement.
And finally, here’s a blurb from the website on what exactly Zip-Ada is:
Zip-Ada is a library for dealing with the Zip compressed archive file format. The full sources of Zip-Ada are in Ada, compilable on every compiler and for every system.