GNATGPR is a tool that allows the user to do simple information request on GNAT GPR project files, for example:
- Give all included projects.
- Give all included sources (transitive or not).
- Give all included source directories (transitive or not).
- Give all main files.
- Give all main directories.
- Give all included object paths.
- Give project zombies (duplicated .o or .ali when a source files are moved from one project to another).
The software is Ada 2005 GPL. You can read the projects news to get a feel for what’s happening with GNATGPR.
There also a full release announcement available.