There’s quite a few changes in the latest release of GtkAda Contributions:
- Compatible with version2.18 of GtkAda
- The procedure Set was added to the package Gtk.Handlers.References for
explicit unsetting references
- The procedures Has_Tooltip, Set_Has_Tooltip, Set_Tip were added to
- Gtk.Handlers.Generic_Callback was added to support signal handlers with
return values handled as GValue
- The package Gtk.Recent_Manager was renamed to Gtk.Recent_Manager_Alt to keep it compatible to GtkAda 2.18.0. For earlier versions of GtkAda,
renaming packages are provided for backward compatibility
- The Gtk.Object.Checked_Destroy procedure was added to safely destroy
- The package Gtk.Recent_Manager_Keys now provides simplified means to store and restore values by key, store and restore contents of combo boxes
Yea, Dmitry Kazakov have been busy!
GtkAda Contributions is a set of packages that extends the functionality of GtkAda. Among other things it adds tasking support, embeddable images and spawning processes synchronously and asynchronously with pipes. It really does do a whole bunch of things, so if you’re using GtkAda for you application, be sure to check out if this package can make your life easier.