- Ada Server Faces Application Example part 1: the presentation
- Integrating the project subversion revision in an Ada application log
- Showing multiprocessor issue when updating a shared counter
- Ada Servlet Example
- How to fix GNAT symbolic traceback crash on Ubuntu
- Ada EL – The JSR-245 Unified Expression Language for Ada
Yea, lots of good stuff. The blog is written by Stephane Carrez who is also the author of several interesting Ada projects:
I must admit I’m quite embarrassed about not having found Stephane’s blog and projects earlier, but it does underline the truth in one of my pet pevees: The almost complete lack of links between Ada resources. I’m betting that there’s a heck of a lot more Ada related blogs and resources out there, but they are hard to find because nobody links to them, and they in return link to nobody.
So please people: If you have an Ada related website, setup a links/resources page and link to other Ada sites. Surely you all know at least one URL pointing to another website about Ada programming? Or simply mention other Ada sites in your blog posts. It will make Ada soooo much more visible in the eyes of the search engines.
Well, that was a bit OT. To get back on track, all I have to say is be sure to visit Stephane’s blog. It’s a good place with some interesting stuff. Oh, and don’t forget to link to it, if you have a website of your own.