TclAdaShell is an Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, as you might’ve guessed already.
This is a maintenance release, with the following changes:
- The ClientData generics in Tcl.Ada had comments stating that the size of the ClientData formal type must be equal to the size of a C pointer. These have been replaced by assertions that the size of ClientData must not be greater than that of System.Address.
- The top-level makefile now supports an ‘install’ target which on GNAT-based systems other than Debian installs TASH alongside your compiler (so you don’t need to set ADA_PROJECT_PATH).
- The setup.tcl script recognises gnatgcc, if present, as the compiler to use for the C compilations required to build the library.
- The setup.tcl script supports the flag “–nogui”, meaning “perform the setup immediately”.
- The GPR files have been improved; the result is that the Tcl and Tk libraries will be linked automatically.