Actually I just today discovered that Dmitry isn’t alone in developing GtkAda. Right at the top of the page there’s another name: Maxim Reznik.
I’m quite sure I’ve completely failed at mentioning Maxim whenever I’ve reported on a new GtkAda release, and for that I’m truly sorry. It appears hes been contributing to the project since version 1.2!
I promise I wont make that mistake again.
But back to GtkAda. The changes in this release include:
- Quit_Error exception is propagated from operation in Gtk.Main.Router when the main loop was quitted. This change should ease proper application completion, e.g. when the main loop is quitted before the tasks making requests to GTK.
- Added GtkAda installation notes.
- Internal package Gdk.Pixbuf.Conversions was added to fix backward incompatibility introduced by GtkAda 2.14.2.
- xpm2gtkada is modified to support GtkAda 2.14.2.
- Experimental packages for Debian and Fedora.
The full release announcement can be read here.