The productivity of Dmitry Kazakov continues to amaze me. Not only is he producing some rather large libraries and projects, he is also very actively updating and maintaining them.
I could probably learn a lot from this guy. 🙂
Today we’ve got updates to the following projects:
Changes in version 3.16 (and 3.15, since I forgot to report those):
- Bug fix in the package Storage_Streams. The bug was caused by an overflow in index computations.
- Parsers now have a mechanism to disallow an operation outside brackets.
- Closing brackets can be returned back when misplaced switching to infix context. For example, it is now possible to parse expressions like f(|a|+1|x), where | is both |·|-brackets and an infix operation.
- Association checks are performed on all operations and brackets.
Simple components provides…
…implementations of smart pointers, directed graphs, sets, maps, stacks, tables, string editing, unbounded arrays, expression analyzers, lock-free data structures, synchronization primitives (events, race condition free pulse events, arrays of events, reentrant mutexes, deadlock-free arrays of mutexes), pseudo-random non-repeating numbers, symmetric encoding and decoding, IEEE 754 representations support. Tables management and strings editing are described in separate documents see Tables and Strings edit. The library is kept conform to both Ada 95 and Ada 2005 language standards.
The next contender is the Ada industrial widget library v1.2:
Changes to the previous version:
- Bug fix in waveform sampling which had the effect that sometimes the amplifier get permanently rescaled when in auto-scale mode.
- Rendering waveform annotations was changed to prevent values shown as xxx*10**0.
The key features of the Ada industrial widget library are..
…widgets composed of transparent layers drawn by cairo, fully scalable graphics, support of time controlled refresh policy for real-time and heavy-duty applications, caching graphical operations, stream I/O support for serialization and deserialization, ready-to-use gauge, meter, oscilloscope widgets, editor widget for WYSIWYG design of complex dashboards.
Go get ’em while they are hot!